- The competition is run by Seahaven FM Broadcasting Ltd. of Unit 3 The Courtyard, Saxon Lane, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 1QL.
- The competition will be promoted on air, on social media and the www.seahavenfm.radio website. It may also be promoted through other means.
- The competition is free to enter either by:
a) Filling in the Competition Entry Form
b) In some cases our social media posts may give alternative ways of entering.
You must enter before the published closing time and date.
- An individual may only enter the competition once. Those entering are asked to ‘Like’ and ‘Follow’ Seahaven FM on social media.
- The competition is NOT open to Seahaven FM management, staff, volunteers or their families. If the competition is sponsored or jointly run by one or more other organisations then their management, staff, volunteers and their families are also NOT allowed to enter.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
- The winner and any runners up will be drawn at random and notified by telephone.
- Data Protection: Seahaven FM will not share contact details submitted with other organisations and will delete all personal details held as a result of the entry process within 28 days of the end of the competition.